Monday, July 09, 2012

Cloud Dough

So I just barely joined Pintrest... I didn't want to because I didn't want to get sucked into another internet world where I would see lots of things and want to do them... and so on and so forth... But I am in my Relief Society Presidency. And I am in charge of the activities we do in our ward. And realized a few weeks ago that I could get some good ideas from this. And felt that I needed to join so that I could help my sisters in the ward. Anyway I joined and as I thought I found lots of cool stuff right off the bat.






I found a recipe for some stuff called Cloud Dough. Super simple. And fairly easy to clean...

My mom came over with both of my nephews this morning. And so I thought today would be the perfect day to try this out.

So I pulled it up online and showed it to her, and she agreed that we should try this out today.






I had all the ingredients already.

8 cups of Flour
1 cup of Baby Oil

and lots of things for molding dough
and trays....


I told the kids they had to clean up the rooms that they had messed up and then we would do a science experiment when they were all done.

Now, I didn't realize that this would work so well...

Once we got them started... All 4 kids were entertained and played nicely with each other for 3 hours straight... It was amazing! We felt it would be successful if they played with it for 15 mins...



















No comments: