Tuesday, April 01, 2008







Okay so these are some funny pics that Stu took of my sweet Audrey tonight. Now I need to tell you a little about these. Stu and I have talked about it but at first we really didn't like what we called the "Squichey face". But now Audrey does it just to get a reaction from us and if we say anything about it she will pull that face. But just recently she started doing it if we make the same face right back at her. And then she just laughs and laughs like it is the greatest thing in the world.

So we took the pics... And now that I look at the pictures I think I should change the name to "The Popeye face"....

And the one in the tunnel I just liked the action shot as she rushed stu and the camera.

Sorry they all seem a bit blurry maybe i will get around to fixing them sometime.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Those are great... she's getting so much character these days... it's fun to watch them grow up into little people, isn't it?