Monday, November 24, 2008

On another note

I decided that it was time to start reading the BofM to my sweet Audrey tonight. I have one that is illustrated so I thought that would be neat for her. And I need to read it again as well. She was sooo excited when I got the book out. She just wanted to flip through all the pages. So I had to sit her down and let her scream for a while until she was calm enough for me to read it to her. And as I read to her she calmed down even more. She loved the pictures, and she has always loved it when anyone reads to her.

After a while I decided that we needed to say a prayer before going to bed... And for the very first time, she folded her arms and closed her eyes for prayer. Oh that makes me sooo very happy. I had never tried just saying prayers with her at night time before. We have said prayers around her but never really tried to get her involved before.

Wow, what a night!

Now she is asleep with out making a fuss at all. I have a wonderful girl, who surprises me all of the time with the new things she is learning and doing.

No comments: