Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another Deep Thought from Thing 1

So, Audrey woke up in the middle of the night 2 nights ago. She was sick, I was already awake so it didn't really bother me. But I kept her up a little while longer after she was finished being "icky" and we chatted for a little while. While she was eating some yogurt to calm her tummy. She was being goofy and making faces at her reflection in the glass door to the deck. I told her to stop looking at her reflection (teasing her). She looked at me and said, "Oh I thought that was a ghost...". So we giggled a little about that, and then I said, "No, silly that is your reflection." And she turned to me and said, "Sometimes I look at my reflection and think, what if that was another dimension..." (She did have a tough time pronouncing that word...) I said, "Oh, that would be cool...". And we finished up the conversation talking about monkey's or geese or something or other like that. I know that she got the other dimension thing from watching "Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension". 


Wow... she shocks me from time to time... I love that girl and all of her crazy brain power :)


No comments: