Monday, April 04, 2011

Michigan Adventures part 2

After a wonderful night's sleep and a fairly good snow storm... I think there was like 6-8 inches on my car in the morning. We decided that we wanted to go walk out on the ice of lake Michigan and look for ice caves. Sounds like a wonderful plan, right? Well at least for us it sounded pretty awesome. And I wasn't about to not take this adventure... I live in Utah, how many chances will I get to walk on the ice of one of the Great Lakes? Besides I have always kind of wanted to do something like this. :)

If Stu can fix the noise of the wind then I will change the video... I suppose you could say it is still in the editing phase. Anyway, I think that video kind of speaks for itself. This next video is from on the way back to the house. In it you can see the woods that they live in and how much snow was dropped by the snowstorm, after we stopped for the night. Also it has quite a bit of background noise as Uncle Denny was fixing his snow blower.


6 comments:

gilian said...

Hey--I can't get either video to play. They both say they are private?

Shi said...

Should be fixed now :) sorry :)

Anonymous said...

noticed an amazing ability to act braver (see that as stupid-er) when the camera was turned on. so glad Aunt Karlene had lots of winter clothing to loan! and Uncle Denny doesn't like to be called Dennis, i think it had something to do with the Menace.(he's always been a good guy). that was the funnest part of the trip, so glad we got to visit them!

Shi said...

Okay I fixed that too... :)

gilian said...

This looks like such a wonderful place to live and to vacation.

Shi said...

If I could I would build a cabin in these woods :)