Thursday, April 07, 2011

Michigan Adventures part 3

This next video is going to be a long one. It is, however, a condensed version of the drive from Aunt Karlene's to Howse's Candy Haus in Harbor Springs. We didn't have any deadlines this day so we meandered around and stopped to see a few things. Thought about genealogy, even tried to do some, though that didn't end up working. We did a little sight seeing, and a lot of reminiscing. I caught Grandpa being a tease from time to time. I suppose you could say this video here is a good view of how the trip went for us in the car. We teased, we chatted, we just watched, and we kept driving... :) (sorry if I seem to be rambling, my head seems to be fuzzy from the allergies I have right at this moment...) I hope you enjoy this next video. :)

3 comments:

gilian said...

This is such a treasure. What a great bunch of memories.

I love the little church.

Anonymous said...

Here are some pics of the houses:
http://www.interestingideas.com/roadside/charlevoix/index.html

Shi said...

funny thing, I was looking up those houses to find out who designed them and built them and went to that link first :)