Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Well okay...

Maybe I shouldn't promise to write again the next night... But a few of the things I was going to post about needed some thinking about and figuring out how to's and such. So I put together a few Collages of some things we did before Christmas, that I sort of glossed over or forgot to mention. Audrey's Dance Recital you saw some videos of before. She did awesome! And I am soooo very proud of her. She was very, very nervous as the day drew nearer and the hours got shorter until she danced. But it was very low key and she got over her jitters incredibly fast. So here are some pics all put together...



These are pics mostly of Audrey. But There are a few pictures in there that include the class. I think there are about 9 girls in the class. Ages 4 to 7... I think.

They all did very well!


These pictures here are from Dec 19th. Silas had his first piano recital! His Great Aunt Bethany is his teacher. And he is her youngest student, at just 7 yrs old. He started taking lessons this last summer and loves it. He does very, very well. So these are pics of the event. He played 1 song. Here is the video Jared took of Silas' first recital. The video I took wasn't as good of quality so I won't put it up. But I think I got some good pics. It was held at one of the Retirement homes in Tooele. And Silas introduced himself and tried to talk to everyone of the elderly that was there. He was a very polite little gentleman. I am a really proud Aunt.

Anywho, that is enough for tonight! I hope you enjoyed that. I will continue to try and catch up at a later time...

1 comment:

gilian said...

L.O.V.E. seeing her dancing. Wish I could have been there...