Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I did that once....

So I went to watch the University Band that I marched in today. It is band camp week and I like to go watch them rehearse... And hopefully I get to see an old friend, who is still in the band.. But this year I didn't recognize any one.. Except my bro in law and his friends. And if any one there did recognize me, they didn't say anything to me. Only my bro in laws friend said hi. That made me at least a little happy. But I wish I could have seen someone there who I marched with. It just makes me feel even older when even the kids in the university band are all too new to know who I am. And I thought it was bad when there was no one in the High School band who knew me. Goodness....

But it still makes me kinda depressed thinking about how I loved to march and play. And I used to be there. I did that once. I loved it. And I miss the fun, excitment, and sheer joy that it gave me to perform at the games. I am sooo glad I did that, and hope that someday I will be in a band again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might want to delete the previous comments, shi.

Well I felt the same last dec when I walked past the practice field and heard the band. I do miss it a lot, and wish I could save the money to get a new horn. Oh well, other things in life come first. Hope you are having a good day.