Monday, November 07, 2005

ok my thoughts on this

Ok so to just explain... I was having a chat with my mother.


shi says:
well I am taking a bath and just jammin to the radio when this song comes on (see below in Reba post)...
shi says:
I start thinking about it...
shi says:
and what comes to mind...
shi says:
Aurthur...
shi says:
Guinevere... er however you spell that
shi says:
and then.... what comes to mind...
shi says:
Mary Magdeline
mom says:
interesting
shi says:
I got the thought that the whole camelot story came from the story of the life of Jesus
shi says:
does any of that make sense
mom says:
yes but Dad wants to hear it
shi says:
what
shi says:
?
mom says:
tell him more about these thoughtds
shi says:
Well
shi says:
I think about the show... obviously... and I have been thinking about it alot...
shi says:
but the song just sort of brought it all together...
shi says:
have you ever cheated on me,
shi says:
only in my mind.
shi says:
now camelot: Be it sin or not sin they betray me in their hearts and that is far sin enough.
shi says:
and he also says that he never wanted to be king...
shi says:
He just became king...
shi says:
She was lonely... and longing for love... as in my dream...
shi says:
He was out trying to set an example for his kingdom i.e. his flock.
shi says:
and she fell in love... perhaps she even did something wrong.
shi says:
She was found out
shi says:
brought to judgement.
shi says:
He still loves her... what can he do
shi says:
.... do you see the parallel
mom says:
yes. i think you should take this conversation to use your words in another blog
mom says:
you already have the song on there just add to it these other thoughts
shi says:
oh....
shi says:
so just cut and paste these thoughts to my blog
mom says:
check scriptures and the story to see if you notice any more parallels
mom says:
yes
shi says:
ok...
shi says:
But that might take a while
mom says:
all we have is time
mom says:
i have the big book
shi says:
big book?
silly darby says:
La Morte D'Arthur
shi says:
oh really... I had no idea
shi says:
the death of arthur
shi says:
ohhh
shi says:
what is it about...
mom says:
it's the complete unabridged illusrated edition of the Arthur story
mom says:
by sir thomas mallory
shi says:
wow... cool maybe could I borrow it
mom says:
yes but i'd like you to read Guinevere too, i have it
shi says:
two books... different sides of the story?
mom says:
two different perspectives
shi says:
gotcha
mom says:
whether it was Christ and the Magdalene or someone else, it is a parallel in which a person who is a king and queen might find themselves.
mom says:
and since we are to become queens and kings we too might
mom says:
and compassion is required


*Now just remember all of you out there these are just speculations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any new thoughts?

Shi said...

ummmm