Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Voices

"Have you been half asleep? Have you heard voices? I've heard them calling my name. Are these the sweet sounds that call the young sailors? I think they're one and the same. I've heard it too many times to ignore it, there's something that I'm supposed to be..."

These words keep repeating in my head... They are to a song that I have known almost my entire life. Kenny Loggins, The Rainbow Connection. I don't know why this song touches such a chord with me. Is there something that I'm supposed to be?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenny Loggins???

I thought it was kermit the frog who sings that song.

Anonymous said...

it's both, and yeah shi, I think kermit sang it first.

Shi said...

whatever.... I like Kenny Loggins version better.

Anonymous said...

kermie, kenny, maybe they are the same...

Anonymous said...

anyone home?

Anonymous said...

i thinik she got lost and can't find her way back to the blog.

Anonymous said...

me too...

Anonymous said...

http://motleyvision.blogspot.com/2006/04/music-new-info-on-where-to-find-stan.html