Friday, January 09, 2009

Sinus Infections

Wowzers..... I never new that my head could hurt this bad.... I can't sleep and nothing I can take is able to really take the pain away.... I have been taking the antibiotics for 2 days and they haven't seemed to help at all... my teeth and the roof of my mouth are killing me.... my cheekbone.... ooooohhhh my cheekbone.... my head... my teeth... everything.... it just wants to keep me awake... tylenol doesn't help even the prescription tylenol doesn't help.... cloves help for a sec but then the pain is back... heat doesn't help.... nothing is working... what can I do?????

3 comments:

egebs said...

This might sounds kind of crazy, but have you tried taking midol for the pain? That's the only thing that works for me when I get a migraine. Look for the extended relief it's supposed to last 12 hrs.

Shi said...

I would normaly try that but I am pregnant right now... and I don't think I can take midol... but thank you for thinking of that :D

gilian said...

My gramma used to tell me to rub metholatum or vicks on the hurty part and then put a hot wet washcloth over the metholatum or vicks. And also put it over your nose so you can breath in the wet methol. She also told me to put a pot of water on the stove on low and breath in the steam. But I always worried that I'd forget about it burn down the house...maybe a vaporizer would help?

I hope you get feeling better soon, some how.