Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Blogging...

Well I never thought I would ever set up a blog.

I didn't think I would ever have anything to say that anyone else would like to read. But after much persuading and listening to my family talk about what was going on with their blogs, I decided to give it a try. So for anyone who doesn't know me... Here is a little about myself...

I am 22 yrs old.

Married to a wonderful, goofy husband.

As of right now we live in my inlaws basement.

We have no children, yet.

We have a placostomus fishey that lives with my inlaws turtle.. At least I hope he is still living there I haven't seen him in a bit.

Other than that we don't technically have any pets... Although I love animals... My inlaws however have 3 dogs, a cat, and a turtle. The cat tends to like us best... but she is very tempermental and kinda crazy. And the dogs I just claim because I do.

I work 2 jobs so I may not update this blog as much as I would like to.

My husband goes to school and will be done in a year! With 2 degrees!

So life for me is really just begining...

That is me for right now... don't have much to talk about just yet...

Have an excellent day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.