Monday, June 27, 2005

laundry

ok I consider myself to be fairly picky about how I want my laundry done.

But time and again I find that I am not that picky and there are others out there who feel even stronger than me about how they want their laundry done.

Wow I talked to a friend of mine today... and goodness I found out that I was doing my laundry all wrong. I mean how can I live without fabric softener... or without using more expensive detergent... Arm and Hammer.... goodness that is sooooo cheap.

But I am doing a few things right... Like getting my clothes all the way dry.... and using 2 sheets of bounce... Weird

I don't think I have ever had such an in depth conversation about laundry... But I guess however you do your laundry can me a touchey subject... even if it is a silly one... Have a great evening

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day I'll hire a maid and she'll take care of my laundry for me.

I've never heard of using two Bounce sheets... are you sure it's not just a marketing ploy by Bounce to get people to buy more of their product?

Shi said...

No I am not sure it isn't a marketing ploy but never the less.... I like to use two it is just something my mom engrained into me... I have never ever had staticky clothing come out of the dryer though! Plus my clothing always smells good to me
:D

Anonymous said...

when did mom engrain that into you. I was engrained with using only one! course, maybe i never really noticed how many sheets she put in and I figured it is cheaper and logical to use one sheet. I am a logical thinker. Oh well.

Shi said...

She always said use 2 I think you just never asked.... ;)

Anonymous said...

she's right, i always use two.
mom