Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Weather

It's a funny thing the weather.....

What to expect and when to expect it. And yet it always gives us people something to talk about... Whether we talk about it as something good or something bad. Why does it always seem to be a curse or a blessing? A curse if it is too hot or too cold. Too wet or too dry. Personally I like to look for the best in the weather. I love the rain... it is so calming but yet if there is too much rain it can get depressing... so there for I love the sun as well. It can be soooo calming to just sit and relax in the sunlight.

I love to sunbath... especially after a very bad day at work... you know you've had them... The days when everyone seems to think that you are stupid and don't really know what you are doing.... And how do you get them to stop... you don't you just continue to try and smile... hopefully you will have someone stop by and tell you how wonderful you are... and they can really make you smile... But if that doesn't seem to happen I find that it helps a bit to lay in the sun and just breathe the fresh air.

But yet I digress...

My job relies on the weather... you know when you wash vehicles for a living if it rains you have no work.... And that can be a very bad thing. Although most every one seems to think that it will definitly rain tomorrow... And my Aunt is in town.... I would like to visit with her, we always have fun when we visit... Also my bro needs me to help him out with a peice of business tomorrow...

So the question today seems to be.....

Should I pray for rain...? Or should I pray for work...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you live in the desert silly...pray for rain!