Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I like to cook

I don't cook very often... as I don't have my own kitchen. But I love to cook.

It doesn't matter what... But my favorite thing to cook would have to be dessert. But honestly as long as I can make something that other people will like to eat. I like to cook it.

Some of my Grandmothers have figured this out. I have one who likes to have family bring over food every once in a while when we get together. And she always askes me to bring a dessert... whether it be cookies or whatever. And I love to do it. Another Grandma is always wanting me to come over and bake with her. She lives across the street so this isn't too difficult. However I can rarely find the time. But this last sunday I did find the time. And I helped her make some cheesecake... we cheat a little we do use the boxed recipes on some things. Such as cheesecake and regualr cakes. But people still love to eat these foods... So why not it is a bit easier.

But as I have gotten older I have found that I like to cook things even without boxed recipes. And I have gathered more and more wonderful recipes from people. I still haven't made them all yet. But I don't have my own kitchen sooo it is a little difficult to make these recipes, especially when then fam (in-laws) don't like to try new things to often.

Anyways Cooking is fun.

No comments: