Thursday, July 14, 2005

caffiene

hmmmm I always forget....

Caffiene affects me more now that I don't drink it that often... I only drink it when I am really really tired and I have to drive or work.... machinery(ish). Anyways..... So I am just going to talk about nothing right now. I love my husband. He is a big help when it comes to computer stuffs.

I love my family and want to thank them for all of their support. I know I can be a little crazy and they don't all understand me at times. But hey can't everyone be like that. But seriously thanx for chatting with me mom. And dad I don't talk to just you all that often but I love you Daddio. You don't know how much it means to me to spend time with just you. I like driving you home I get some one on one time with you. Jared your testimony is amazing to me and I love to see how it is growing. And I love to see how you and your wife are getting along thru everything and I can't wait to see how your family gets along. I know that you are a kind and loving husband and father. And I know that your wife is a wonderful caring mother and wife. Thanx for the great role model for my own family. I look up to you guys and I am sooo jealous of the life you have. Mom I am thankful for everything you have taught me and for all that you continue to teach me. And thanx also for listening to me. I love talking to you. Thank you and I love you all.

Stu, I love you lots and I want to say thanx to you for loving me too. I know you are a wonderful guy and I don't know how to say what I feel soooo.... hugs and kisses to my sweetheart.

Sorry to everyone who didn't want to really read that I just thought I would let everyone know how I feel..... Have a great night and wish me luck.... I am going to try and sleep even though I have lots of energy from the caffiene right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

caffeine is evil - but sometimes a necessary evil.

I love you shi

Anonymous said...

You are my one of a kind daughter, and I love you a lot. Hopefully I've told you that lately.

You've got more patience than either your mom or me. I don't understand how that happened.

Your dad