Wednesday, July 20, 2005

movies

I like to watch movies..

yesterday I sat down and watched 3 movies in a row.

I first watched Gladiator, for the first time. It is a good movie, with quite the story. wow. But not quite what I needed right then. Way too much blood. So I needed to see some sort of comedy.

Off to the library. Next show to watch, my husbands choice... Harold and Maude. Hmmmm an interesting show with some very funny parts and yet it ends very very sad, with kind of a happy twist. Ok get mad at Stu, now on to the third and final movie of the evening...

Barefoot in the Park... a lovely movie with Robert Redford and Jane Fonda. I helped perform in the play version of this movie my senior year in high school (I was the sound coordinator). And I had never seen the movie before and thought that it may be a fun show to watch. And as I had suspected it was done perfectly. I loved the way Jane Fonda played her role. And I just loved the show.

But still I found that I was depressed after watching each of these movies. Goodness what am I to do. I go to bed, ponder these things and fall asleep. I can't remeber the dreams that came from it. Although I am sure that they were pretty weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoulda gone to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! It made me smile. Again and again.

Love ya, Gilly

Shi said...

I have been trying to get my husband to take me... but he said it I wasn't feeling good enough to go to work and sit for 3 hours then he wasn't going to take me out to see a movie....

My sensible sweetheart.